Tuesday 1 March 2016

Paciugopedia 3 #6

Hi fairies,
This month we’ve got a dark smoky eye that’s right up my alley, I love it and I I’m wearing it tonight for my birthday party! Well, it’s just dinner with family, nothing fancy, but this is the perfect eye makeup, it’s bold, dark and it’s got a pop of color in the crease! Svampi, this month you chose really well!


I started by applying a skin color eyeshadow in the crease to help blending any eyeshadows seamlessly, and then I placed a hot pink in my crease using a small blending brush to blend it as I was applying it; I blended it with circular motions and I added some more when needed, and when I reached the color pay off I was looking for I applied a charcoal grey eyeshadow with a silver shimmer to it all over my lid. I overlapped the crease color with it and I blended where the two colors met so that there weren’t any harsh lines. I added a pinch of a black eyeshadow with teal glitters in the outer corner to give more depth to the look. On my lower lashline I first applied a charcoal eyeshadow as close as possible to the lashline,and I blended it out with the same hot pink I used in the crease.I completed the look with eyeliner, winging it out in the inner corner, and mascara, and that was it , I hope you like it!

paciugopedia_3_eyemakeup_look_march

paciugopedia_3_eyemakeup_look_march

paciugopedia_3_eyemakeup_look_march

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Questo mese abbiamo uno smokey eye intenso che incontra decisamente i miei gusti, è bellissimo e lo indosserò stasera per la festa del mio compleanno! In realtà si tratta di una cena in famiglia, niente di particolare, ma questo è il trucco occhi perfetto, è deciso, intenso, e ha un tocco di colore nella piega! Svampi, questo mese hai fatto la scelta giusta!
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto color carne nella piega dell’occhio, che aiuta a sfumare facilmente qualsiasi ombretto , e poi ho usato un rosa acceso nella piega, applicandolo con un pennello piccolo da sfumatura e sfumandolo man mano che lo applicavo; l’ho sfumato con movimenti circolari e ne ho aggiunto dell’altro quando è stato necessario, e una volta raggiunta l’intensità di colore che desideravo ho applicato un ombretto grigio piombo con riflessi argentati sulla palpebra mobile. Ho coperto parte del colore già presente nella piega col grigio, e ho sfumato bene dove i due colori si incontravano per eliminare eventuali stacchi netti. Ho aggiunto un pizzico di ombretto nero con glitter azzurri nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio per dare maggiore profondità. Nella rima esterna inferiore ho applicato l’ombretto grigio cercando di stare il più vicina possibile all’attaccatura delle ciglia, e poi l’ho sfumato col rosa usato nella piega. Ho completato il look con una riga di eyeliner, che ho prolungato leggermente nell’angolo interno, e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!
paciugopedia_3_eyemakeup_look_march

paciugopedia_3_eyemakeup_look_march
paciugopedia_3_eyemakeup_look_march



Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Kiko long lasting stick eyeshadow nr 31

Sugarpill mono eyeshadow in dollipop

Kiko loose pigment eyeshadow nr 03

Kiko water eyeshadow nr 106 space charcoal

World of beauty loose pigment in eden

World of beauty loose pigment in coast

Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in biker chic

Kiko ultimate pen long wear liner

Kiko vibrant eye pencil nr 600

Kiko divine reflections volume mascara nr 02

Follow PaciugoPedia2 #1 by Sara T. on Pinterest
post signature

19 comments:

  1. complimenti bellissimo make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravissimaaaaaaa, anche questa volta un trucco perfetto!!:) baciiii

    ReplyDelete
  3. Complimenti sei bravissima, fantastico questo smokey eye intenso . Un saluto, Daniela.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sei uno schianto.bravissima trucco splendido

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beh il risultato è assolutamente toppissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissima l'ispirazione. xoxo rita talks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravissima, complimenti!

    S/ & M_
    https://myhipsteria.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. davvero molto bello complimenti!

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...