Sunday 13 March 2016

eye makeup look : pot o' gold

Hi fairies,
Today’s look it’s very dramatic and bold, it’s glittery and sultry, basically it’s got all the ingredients to be one of my favourite smoky eye for a night out!
I know it’s probably too much for some of you, but these are the kind of looks I love, and you can tone it down if you like more neutral eye makeup looks, you can change colors and customize it as much as you want, that’s the great thing about makeup, it’s all about creativity and personal preferences!
I started by softly defining my crease with a matte terracotta eyeshadow,basically this is my transition color, but I didn’t want it to go on my  lid so I placed it just above my crease and I blended it upwards; I applied a gold pigment all over my lid, I wet my brush first because I wanted the color pay off to be striking, I wanted it to look like foiled gold; I didn’t blend the edges of it, I pretty much further defined my crease by applying it just below the terracotta, and then I went in with a chocolate brown eyeshadow and I applied it in the lower half of my crease to give more depth to the look. I added a bit of a black eyeshadow in the outer part of the crease , and then I lined my lashline with black eyeliner, I added mascara, and that was it, I hope you like the look!

eye_makeup_look_pot_of_Gold

eye_makeup_look_pot_of_Gold

eye_makeup_look_pot_of_Gold

Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Il look di oggi è molto drammatico e importante, ci sono glitters ed è sexy, praticamente ha tutti gli ingredienti giusti per entrare di diritto fra i miei smoky eyes preferiti per una serata fuori!
So che per molte di voi è, probabilmente, eccessivo, ma io amo questo tipo di trucchi, e voi potete renderlo più portabile se preferite queste tonalità, potete usare altri colori e personalizzarlo come e quanto volete, è proprio questo il bello del trucco, la creatività e i gusti personali sono le cose che contano!
Ho iniziato definendo morbidamente la piega dell’occhio con un ombretto opaco color terracotta, praticamente l’ho usato come colore di transizione, ma non volevo che andasse a coprire anche la palpebra, quindi l’ho posizionato appena sopra la piega dell’occhio e l’ho sfumato verso l’alto; ho applicato un pigmento dorato su tutta la palpebra mobile, ho bagnato il pennello prima di prelevarlo perché volevo che fosse il più intenso possibile, volevo che sembrasse una sfoglia d’oro; non ne ho sfumato i contorni, anzi ho definito ulteriormente la piega dell’occhio rimanendo appena sotto l’ombretto color terracotta; ho poi usato un ombretto color cioccolata e l’ho applicato nella metà inferiore della piega per dare più profondità al look. Ho aggiunto anche dell’ombretto nero nell’angolo esterno della piega dell’occhio, e per finire ho tracciato una linea di eyeliner e ho applicato il mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_pot_of_Gold

eye_makeup_look_pot_of_Gold

eye_makeup_look_pot_of_Gold

Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Mac cosmetics paint pot in chilled on ice

Cinecittà mono eyeshadow nr 52

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 210

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 235

Sugarpill loose pigment in goldilux

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 224

Kiko night sky eyeshadow palette cosmic starlets 02

Kiko vibrant eye pencil nr 600

Kiko ultimate pen long wear liner

Kiko divine reflections volume mascara nr 04



post signature

4 comments:

  1. un trucco simile spesso lo faccio anche io ma solo con l'oro per esaltare l'azzurro dei miei occhi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No non lo trovo per niente eccessivo sai, anzi è fantastico per una serata fuori con gli amici, mi piace moltissimo, brava

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ti ringrazio, anche per me non è eccessivo ma mi rendo conto che potrebbe esserlo per chi non si trucca spesso :)

      Delete

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...