Thursday 10 March 2016

eye makeup look pink champagne

Hi fairies,
I love dramatic looks that make eyes pop, and today’s one makes no exception! I used burgundy shades , I wanted to see how they looked on myself , I don’t reach for them often maybe because I think they’re too warm for my skin tone, but it’s nice to step out of my comfort zone from time to time!
I started by applying a hazelnut eyeshadow in my crease using a fluffy blending brush, and this is my transition color that helps me blend out the colors I’m going to apply on top of it;in my outer corner I placed a matte burgundy eyeshadow and I smoked it out quite a lot, because I was going for a dramatic smoky eye, and I brought it in my crease as well; on the two thirds of my lid I applied a shimmery rose gold,while in the outer corner of my lid I placed a mauve shimmery eyeshadow. I chose a skin color eyeshadow as my browbone highlighter, while on my lower lashline I applied a teal eyeshadow and I smoked it out quite a lot. I completed the look with a thick winged liner and mascara, and that’s it, I hope you like it!

eye_makeup_look_pink_champagne

eye_makeup_look_pink_champagne

eye_makeup_look_pink_champagne


Italian version:

Ciao fatine,
Mi piacciono i look drammatici che mettono in risalto gli occhi,e quello di oggi non fa eccezione! Ho usato tonalità bordeaux, volevo vedere come stavano con la mia carnagione, infatti non le uso spesso perché penso che siano un po’ troppo calde per me , ma ogni tanto fa bene provare cose nuove e osare !
Ho iniziato applicando un ombretto color nocciola nella piega dell’occhio, usando un pennello largo da sfumatura, che è il mio colore di transizione, quello che mi aiuta a sfumare i colori che andrò ad applicarci sopra; nell’angolo esterno dell’occhio ho steso un ombretto bordeaux e l’ho sfumato parecchio, perché volevo ottenere uno smoky eye drammatico, portandolo anche nella piega dell’occhio; nei due terzi della palpebra mobile ho applicato un ombretto color oro rosa con riflessi dorati, mentre nell’angolo esterno ho aggiunto un ombretto color malva dalla finitura luminosa. Ho scelto un ombretto color carne come illuminante dell’arcata sopraccigliare, mentre nella rima inferiore ho usato un ombretto turchese che ho sfumato molto bene. Ho completato il look con una linea spessa di eyeliner e del mascara, ed è tutto, spero vi piaccia!

eye_makeup_look_pink_champagne

eye_makeup_look_pink_champagne

eye_makeup_look_pink_champagne

Products used:

benefit eye primer stay don’t stray!

Nyx jumbo eye pencil in milk nr 604

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 231

Mac cosmetics mono eyeshadow in bisque

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 233

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 227

Kiko infinity  trio eyeshadow nr 06

Kiko infinity + eyeshadow nr 403

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 211

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 250

Kiko infinity eyeshadow nr 223

Dior diorshow mono eyeshadow nr 351 in feather

Kiko color definition eyeliner and kajal nr 05

Kiko metallic lights liquid liner nr 06

Kiko divine reflections volume mascara nr 04






 post signature

6 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...