Wednesday 30 March 2016

march most played

Hi fairies,
this month has been really busy but I wanted to post my most played and, luckily, I managed to do so! Here’s the link to GoldenVi0let’s blog, where you can find all the info to join the most played team if you haven’t already!


march_most_played
Even though I’ve been busy and I didn’t have time to do creative makeup, I’ve reached for two palettes quite a lot: the first one is a new one , it’s Lime Crime Venus 2 palette and I really love it! I’ll write an  in depth review soon, but I can tell you I love the periwinkle eyeshadow, it’s a unique shade, very pigmented, totally matte, not powdery, in one word it’s gorgeous! Jam and mustard are two other gorgeous colors I’ve been using in my crease almost every day, they add the right amount of warmth to any kind of looks, they’re easy to blend and they’re buildable. This palette is a must have for me, money well spent I would say!

march_most_played

The other palette is an old one and it’s probably my favorite one: I’m talking about the urban decay electric palette, here you can read my review, which is definitely unique and not an everyday palette, but as you can see I’ve almost hit pan on the majority of the shades, because I use them so often! If you love neutrals this is not the palette for you, but if you love bright colors and you like to add a pop of color to your makeup you should think of buying it: the quality is high, they are pressed pigments with an amazing color pay off and almost no fall out, they can be used wet and dry and they’re very versatile.
march_most_played

I’ve recently talked about the Estee Lauder double wear foundation, which is the foundation I’ve been using recently: I’m not in love with it but it’s a good product, maybe a bit overrated but definitely mattifying and a high coverage one. If you want to know all its pros and cons you can read my full review here.
march_most_played

The most used lipsticks of the month are Lime Crime velvetines in Faded, my new obsession: it’s the perfect mauve shade that matches a lot of eye makeups, the texture is riformulated compared to old velvetines in my opinion, it’s thinner, very comfortable, not sticky and not drying and the lasting power is remarkable!
march_most_played

The other one is L.A.girl matte pigment gloss in timeless, a dark fuchsia with blue undertones that looks quite bright on my skin tone, it’s a beautiful color and I find the product quite comfortable and long lasting, I like how it performs and I want to buy other shades soon!
That’s it for this month, see you next month with more most played!


Italian version:

ciao fatine,
questo mese è stato molto impegnato ma volevo comunque pubblicare i miei most played e, fortunatamente, ci sono riuscita! Vi lascio illink al blog di goldenvi0let, dove trovate tutte le informazioni per unirvi al team most played nel caso non l’aveste ancora fatto!

march_most_played

anche se sono stata impegnata e non ho avuto tempo per realizzare look creativi, ho usato molto spesso due palette: la prima è nuova, ed è la Venus 2 di Lime Crime, che adoro! A breve scriverò una recensione completa sul prodotto, per il momento vi dico che adoro l’ombretto azzurro pervinca, un colore unico, molto pigmentato, per nulla polveroso, totalmente opaco, insomma in breve direi un ombretto meraviglioso! Jam e Mustard sono altri due colori stupendi che sto usando nella piega dell’occhio quasi tutti i giorni, aggiungono la giustà quantità di tono caldo a qualsiasi look, sono facili da sfumare e sono modulabili. Questa palette è per me un must have, sono stati soldi spesi bene direi!

march_most_played

L’altra palette è la Electric di Urban Decay di cui potete leggere la recensione qui, che non è una palette da tutti i giorni ma , come vedete, ho quasi bucato la maggioranza delle cialde perché le uso spessissimo! Se amate i colori neutri questa palette non fa per voi ma, se amate i colori accesi e vi piace aggiungere un tocco di colore ai vostri  makeup, vi consiglio di pensare di acquistarla: è di alta qualità e contiene pigmenti pressati dai colori molto vividi e niente affatto polverosi, possono essere usati sia asciutti che bagnati e sono, quindi, molto versatili.

march_most_played

Vi ho parlato di recente del fondotinta di Estee Lauder double wear, che è quello che sto usando nell’ultimo periodo: non lo amo particolarmente ma è un buon prodotto, forse leggermente sopravvalutato ma decisamente opacizzante a a coprenza totale. Se volete conoscere tutti i suoi pregi e i suoi difetti trovate qui la mia recensione.

march_most_played

I rossetti più usati del mese sono il Velvetine Faded di Lime Crime, la mia nuova ossessione: è la perfetta tonalità malva che si abbina a tanti tipi di makeup, la texture è stata riformulata rispetto ai primi Velvetines e risulta più sottile e confortevole,non è appiccicosa e non secca le labbra e la durata è molto buona!

march_most_played

L’altro è il matte pigment gloss di L.A. girl nella colorazione timeless, un fucsia cupo con sottotono blu che sulla mia carnagione risulta piuttosto acceso, è un colore che mi piace molto e il prodotto è confortevole e duraturo, tanto che voglio comprare altre tonalità!
È tutto per questo mese, ci vediamo il prossimo con altri most played!






post signature

11 comments:

Featured post

World of beauty neroli vivace nuova linea / new line

Hi fairies, I’m very pleased to have the chance to try the new Neroli Vivace line by World of beauty and I’m thrilled to talk about it to...